Canceling is Difficult 31 December 2018 Reviewer: Nothappyinfl from Florida
10 of 20 people found this review helpful
Compatibility / Access Methods:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Ease of Joining / Registration:
Value for Money:
Overall Star Rating:
Try canceling this!!! Aghhhhhhhh!. There’s no way to cancel online or in the app. They have very sophisticated techniques to wear you down:
1. Ask you if you will continue/why cancel?
2. Speak didactically so every word is a confirmation of what has been said. A 3 min conversation ends up being 40 min.
3. Constant repetition of what was just said when you get so frustrated you demand “just cancel!”. They they start over.
4. They use a ghosting technique where they pretend they can’t hear you and gang up so you have to call back. Happened 3 times.
5. They assign you a case number. Really? For cancelling???
6. They put you on hold several times as they “research”
This is shameful, pitiful, and reprehensible “customer service”.
In summary, I would not recommend Go To My PC to a friend.